Pages

Sunday 18 December 2011

Read and to be read...

For me Winter means 2 things predominantly: Snow (I am a total big kid, snowball fights, sledging and building snow....creatures a few years ago it was Totoro) and one hell of an excuse not to move from the sofa and a big fluffy blanket with a book. I have a rather random collection of reading material but thought I'd share a few favourites.


Anyone who likes a good historical treasure hunt and a game of chess should definitely head for this one!


Not as soppy as it sounds!

I have read all three of both these sets and wasn't disappointed by a single one which is rare for me!

To Read...
More of a wish list really, I'm one of those people who refuses to have e-books and so on, there's nothing like having a proper book in your hands rather than a piece of technology.

.
Fifty/Fifty on this one still, sequel to the Eight seems to have mixed reviews not sure if it's worth the risk of being disappointed when I love the Eight so much....



4th book in the Wicked Years series, I can't begin to explain how much of a good read these are, Wicked, Son of a Witch, A Lion Among Men kept me enthralled start to finish, they are the perfect alternative OZ.

That's about it for now I think...


No comments:

Post a Comment