Pages

Sunday 24 July 2011

Fashion For Freedom!

What a night!! Now you have to excuse my terrible photographs being the dappy blonde that I am I left my camera at home before coming up to the Midlands this week for work, and it wasn't until halfway to London I realised! And so I shall only post a few dodgy iPhone pics and then when the lovely Syafiqua sends me some I shall post more! 

So here goes *cringe*


These two lovely ladies kicked off the evening with some belly dancing! All that sparkle and shimmying really got everyone worked up and ready for the show! I did get to briefly say hi to these girls and they were really wonderful ladies!
And then it was time for the catwalk show!! Now my fantastic phone has jumbled these all up so apologies for not giving you fantastic designers full credit immediately! Prepare for photographic onslaught:







Aren't they gorgeous outfits?!?1

A big well done to Syafiqua for all her hard work to make such a brilliant evening, and thanks to all the sponsors and donations that made it such fun.
With events like the raffle it made for an all round good evening and to top it off I won *the dress*!!!

Watch this space for an outfit post in the dress!!


No comments:

Post a Comment